ABySS 1.3.6 (Jul 31, 2013)
ABYSS and ABYSS-P are now ~20% faster. Fixed many portability issues and bugs, and improved some error messages.
|License||BCCA (academic use)|
2013-07-15 Anthony Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release version 1.3.6
* Improved documentation for GitHub devs.
* ABYSS-P performance improvement.
* Various portability and bug fixes.
* Fix program name.
* New option --exp-size to give the expected genome size needed
for NG50 calculation.
* New option --count-ambig include ambiguities in calculations.
* Performance improvement. Runtime reduced by ~20%.
* Fix support for MPICH.
* No longer require POPCNT instruction.
* New option --order to force output order the same as input.
* New option --remove to remove specified contigs from graph.
* Bug fix. Setting branches > 2 will now work.
* Improved error when first and second read IDs do not match.
* New option --cov to compute and store the physical coverage in
a Wiggle file.
* Bug fix for non-GCC compilers.