ABySS 1.1.0 (Dec 21, 2009)
ABySS will expand tandem repeats when it is possible to determine the exact number of the repeat. The paired-end path-finding algorithm, SimpleGraph, is multithreaded. Fixed a bug in MergePaths that could misassemble repeats larger than the paired-end fragment size. The output format of AdjList, DistanceEst and SimpleGraph has changed.
For all platforms (253 kB)
2009-12-18 Shaun Jackman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release version 1.1.0.
* The output format of AdjList, DistanceEst and SimpleGraph has
* New options, -q, --trim-quality. Trim bases from the ends of
reads whose quality is less than the specified threshold.
--standard-quality: zero quality is `!' (33)
default for FASTQ files
--illumina-quality: zero quality is `@' (64)
default for qseq and export files
Thanks to Tony Raymond.
* Multithreaded. The -j, --threads option specifies the number of
threads to use.
* Expand tandem repeats when it is possible to determine the exact
number of the repeat.
* Bug fix. A repeat that is larger than the fragment size could
be misassembled. Thanks to Tony Raymond.
* Determine the parameter j (number of threads) by finding the
number of slots allocated on the head node in the PE_HOSTFILE.
* Store the k-mer coverage histogram in coverage.hist.