ABySS 1.0.9 (May 15, 2009)
Significantly reduce the memory usage of KAligner and ParseAligns. abyss-pe can read multiple input files and read FASTA or FASTQ files.
For all platforms (216 kB)
2009-05-15 Shaun Jackman <email@example.com>
* Release version 1.0.9.
* Allow multiple input files specified by the parameter `in'.
* Support reading FASTA or FASTQ file formats.
* Support using Google sparsehash to reduce memory usage.
Google sparsehash does not provide a multimap, so KAligner built
using Google sparsehash cannot handle a duplicate k-mer in the
reference sequence. It will print an error message and die if a
duplicate k-mer is encountered. If Google sparsehash is not used,
the standard STL multimap will be used which does permit duplicate
* Support reading the query sequence from standard input.
* Significantly reduce memory usage if the mate reads are
encountered one after the next in the same file.