ABySS 1.0.7 (Mar 31, 2009)
The parallel MPI assembler is now deterministic; it will produce the same result every time.
For all platforms (216 kB)
2009-03-31 Shaun Jackman <email@example.com>
* Release version 1.0.7.
* Use a mark-and-sweep trimming algorithm to remove errors at the
ends of blunt contigs.
* The parallel (ABYSS-P) trimming algorithm is now deterministic;
it will produce the same result every time. In addition, the
result of the parallel trimming algorithm is identical to the
result of the non-parallel trimming algorithm.
* Start trimming branches at length 1, previously 2.
* Bug fix in ABYSS-P. Repeat sequences of k-1 bases could
potentially be misassembled. Use a mark-and-sweep algorithm to
split ambiguous edges before contig generation. The previous
algorithm was not deterministic.
* Reduce memory usage by 200 MB by removing the MPI transmit
* Bug fix in ABYSS-P. Fix an additional race condition in the