ABySS 1.0.3 (Feb 05, 2009)
Tidy up the ends of blunt contigs. Merge blunt contigs that are connected by pairs and overlap.
For all platforms (244 kB)
2009-01-23 Shaun Jackman <email@example.com>
- Release version 1.0.3.
- Merge contigs that ended due to a lack of coverage, but which are connected by paired-end reads and overlap unambiguously.
- Track the multiplicity the sense and antisense strand separately. Erode the end of a blunt contig until it is represented by both strands.
- Ignore the case of the nucleotide sequence of a FASTA file.
- Increase the maximum FASTA line length from 1 kB to 64 kB to allow loading contigs.
- Output the path through the single-end contigs in the comment field of the paired-end contig.
- In the paired-end driver script, abyss-pe, Implement a coverage cutoff, c. Pass the erosion parameter, e, to the single-end assembler.