ABySS 1.0.16 (Nov 13, 2009)
Improve the performance and memory usage of KAligner and AdjList, particularly for very large data sets.
For all platforms (249 kB)
2009-11-13 Shaun Jackman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release version 1.0.16.
* Improve the performance and memory usage of KAligner and
AdjList, particularly for very large data sets.
* Improve memory usage when maxk is 32 or 96. No change when maxk
is the default 64.
* New option, -i, --ignore-multimap. Ignore any duplicate k-mer in
the target sequence. Thanks to Tony Raymond.
* Improve performance for very large data sets.
* For reads whose ID begins with `SRR', expect that the forward
and reverse read have identical ID and no suffix, such as
/1 and /2.