ABySS 1.0.10 (Jun 18, 2009)
ParseAligns is improved to handle any number of reads as long as mate pairs are found interleaved in the same file. Merge overlapping paired-end contigs that were previously being missed in some situations. Number paired-end contigs so that their IDs do not overlap with the single-end contigs.
For all platforms (220 kB)
2009-06-18 Shaun Jackman <email@example.com>
* Release version 1.0.10.
* Start an MPI ABySS assembly if the np option is specified.
* For a non-parallel assembly, allocate more hash buckets to allow
for large single-machine jobs.
* Print the hash load during the loading process.
* Output the IDs of reads that do not align.
* Print a progress report of the number of reads aligned.
* To reduce memory usage, do not track reads that did not align.
KAligner and ParseAligns should now be able to handle any number
of reads in a single run.
* Number paired-end contigs so that their IDs do not overlap with
the single-end contigs. If a single-end contig is not used in a
paired-end contig, its ID will not change.
* Merge overlapping paired-end contigs that were previously
being missed in some situations.
* Print a warning if Google sparsehash was not found.