Data Release Policy: Open Access
Data made available by Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre under an open access data release policy grants unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the data is properly cited.
Anyone is free to
- Copy, distribute, and display the data
- Make derivative data sets
- Make commercial use of the data
Under the following conditions: Attribution
- Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre and/or the author(s) must be given credit
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this data are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the authors gives permission.